Theme: A picture of you and your family.
I apologise now for not posting this one yesterday, but I’ve been quite ill and therefore unable to write my post… So to make up for this, I will post yesterday’s and today’s in one in order to keep things on track.
A photo of my family… Honestly I have a really extended immediate family, as I have divorced parents, but when I think of a photo, the one that immediately comes to mind is the one above. In the photo is my Mum, myself and my younger brother. This was from last Boxing Day and it was a great day.
Theme: Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.
- Lucifer – SHINee. Yep, I love a little bit of K-Pop, and you can’t go wrong with SHINee.
- Pardon Me – He is We.
- Nothing’s Over – Infinite. Yep, more K-Pop.
- Everything – Lifehouse.
- Lovesick Fool – The Cab.
- Killin’ Me – Faber Drive.
- The Listening – Lights.
- I Won’t Disagree – Kate Voegele.
- By My Escape – Relient K
- Kajitsu No Keikoku – Kanon Wakeshima. For the inner lolita in me (the Japanese fashion trend, not the Lolita that any English literature students might be thinking of).
Here is my attempt to catch up following my absence due to illness… I have quite open music tastes, and these were the ones that came up.